RAW: Apartment Fire Attracts Emergency Crews In Cole Harbour


A report of a fire in an apartment on Cole Harbour Road attracted a large crew of HRM Fire personnel, RCMP and multiple ambulances.

Though there has been little information released about the fire report so far, it has been said that the initial call was from a smoke detector in a kitchen from a resident who fell asleep from medication while cooking.

Two patients were looked at by EHS, however there are no known serious injuries from this.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here